There are multiple printers in both Sawyer Library and Schow Science Library. Follow the instructions on the OIT "Printing at Williams" page to use printers here at Williams.
The color printers are located:
- Sawyer: in Level 3 printing room
- Schow: in the east atrium, just as you walk in the door on the left.
- See print.williams.edu for other printer locations
The Library does not have a color photocopier. If you need to make a color copy from a non-circulating item, you can use the scanners in Sawyer or Schow to make color reproductions.
Sawyer and Schow have document senders. Here's how they work:
- You scan the document/book, and the sender will email it to you.
- The email comes as a PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or MTIFF file.
- You can scan using the automatic document feeder (for separate sheets of paper) or on the flatbed (for bound or irregularly-sized items).
- The senders can handle double-sided documents, in color or black and white.
- If you need help, at any time, just ask!
In Sawyer, there are document senders are in the printing rooms on levels 3 and 4.
In Schow, the document sender is in the artium.
How much does it cost?
It's free to use the document sender.
In Sawyer, there are photocopiers in the printing rooms on level 1 and level 3.
- The photocopier on level 3 is for faculty use only. If you're a faculty member, you can check out a copier key at the circulation desk.
There are no public copy machines in Schow or Special Collections. For Special Collections materials, inquire about copy charges by contacting Special Collections.