Start in the library catalog: search for the film by title
- If the library owns the film:
- Click "Request for Reserve/Streaming" to request the film to be digitized and streamed
- If the library does not own the film:
- Use the Suggest A Purchase form (we need to purchase a copy because we only stream library-owned materials)
- Be sure to indicate that it is a priority 1 request and ask for the film to be placed on reserve
- Answer "yes" to the streaming question
- If the library owns a digitized version (with a link in the library catalog), you may either:
- Link to the film directly from your Glow course (use the "permalink" option in the catalog to ensure off-campus access)
- Include it in your Course Reserve request and we will link it for you
For each request, we'll research streaming rights to determine whether we can legally provide a streamed version.
If we can proceed with streaming, we'll post the film to your Glow course and email you when it's ready.
Still need help?