Skip to Main Content
- Find the item in the library catalog.
- Click on "Request a scan of pages from this item."
- Sign in with your Williams credentials to use the interlibrary loan/document delivery service to place the request.
- For Articles:
- Use the "Article" request.
- If you need only one chapter, use the "Book Chapter" request.
- If you need more than one chapter, use the "Book" request. Use the "additional comments" box to tell us which part(s) of the book you need, or say "all" if you need the whole thing.