Answered By: Emery Shriver Last Updated: Jun 01, 2016 Views: 97
What is local lending?
First, check with your own librarian for assistance with your research needs.
If you can't find what you need at your own library, your librarian may recommend local lending from Williams Libraries.
Local lending allows you to borrow up to five books from Sawyer Library and an additional five books from the Schow Science Library for 30 days.
How does it work?
- Bring two signed forms from your library to Williams (one for Sawyer Library and one for Schow Science Library).
- Bring a form of ID (a college ID if coming from another college).
- Once at Williams, find the items you want to borrow.
- Complete the signed form by listing the titles, authors and call numbers of the items to be borrowed.
- Bring the form and the items to the Circulation Desk at Sawyer or Schow. A copy of the form will be mailed to your library.