Answered By: Emery Shriver Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 66
Sawyer and Schow have document senders. Here's how they work:
- You scan the document/book, and the sender will email it to you.
- The email comes as a PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or MTIFF file.
- You can scan using the automatic document feeder (for separate sheets of paper) or on the flatbed (for bound or irregularly-sized items).
- The senders can handle double-sided documents, in color or black and white.
- If you need help, at any time, just ask!
In Sawyer, there are document senders are in the printing rooms on levels 3 and 4.
In Schow, the document sender is in the artium.
How much does it cost?
It's free to use the document sender.